Belerick is not quite used much. Probably it is because of the fact that he is more of a support/tank and not a crowd control machine. But trust me he is a tank to be feared of.
Passive: Flower of Life
With this passive Belerick increases the bonus of his health point gained with his build by 25%. So in
Nature’s Seed: Cooldown 7 seconds and 60 mana cost
With this ability,
Power of Nature: Cooldown 8 seconds and 30 mana cost
Belerick sacrifices his HP for a 50% increase in movement speed and strengthens his next basic attack. His next basic attack deals 250 + 6% if the target’s lost HP. Belerick also immobilizes the target. Belerick then recovers HP (dependent upon his HP loss).
This ability is a high risk but rewarding skill. This skill this mostly used to chase enemies. Power of Nature will reduce your health points to increase Belerick’s movement and attack damage. While being under the effect of Power of Nature the next basic attack will stun the enemy and will recover a small quantity of health point.
Nature’s Shield: Cooldown 40 seconds and 150 mana cost
Belerick recovers 10% of his HP and creates a guarded area. Belerick takes 40% damage dealt to allied heroes that are within this area. He also receives 40% less damage himself when he is in this area.
This is the ultimate ability of Belerick. While casting this ability Belerick will recover 10% of his health point, he will create an area where Belerick will absorb 40% of damage dealt to allies and the damage dealt to Belerick will be reduced by a 40%. This is an ability to use if your teammates are in danger or in mass fights.
Best Emblem Set for Belerick
Suggested Build for
Belerick by Akanagi.com
- Wizard Boots: The maximum priority with
Belerickis to get him geared as soon as possible. Wizard Boots is a valid choice as it gives you 80 extra gold for every assist you can land. As well these boots grants to Belerick300 extra health points.
- Thunder Belt: This belt will decrease the cooldown of your abilities by a 10%. Although this belt has an active skill that will boost your next basic attack with an extra 1.5% of
damageof an enemyhealth points and it will decrease their movement speed for 1.5 seconds.
This item provides
Belerickwith a lot of benefits, especially with mana regeneration and true damage that are very strong when synergized with Belerick’s2nd passive skill and skill.
- Cursed Helmet: As you will be often very close to the enemy. Cursed Helmet is your best choice as it will damage your opponents every second and you will deal 50% extra damage on minions this will help you on clear lanes quickly.
- Sky Guardian Helmet: This item will increase you a lot of health points (1550) and it will boost your health point regeneration by 100. Depending on whether you kill an enemy or make an assist, your regeneration rate will increase to a maximum of 3.5%.
- Blade Armor: This item gives you a good quantity of physical defense. Blader Armor is a necessary item in this build as it goes in perfect combination with your passive. As it reflects 25% of the damage received from enemies basic attack
- Immortality: With this build, we are balancing physical and magical defense. Immortality grants a good quantity of health points and magical defense. The enemy will think twice before killing you as you will have a chance to resurrect.
Tips and Tricks on How to Play Belerick
Belerickis very dependent on teammates so try to stick always with a teammatesto secure kills or assists.
- Bait the enemy to attack you and let your allies deal the damage.
- Your ultimate ability is a game changer as you can absorb a good quantity of damage dealt
- Try always to pair with a mage or a marksman.
- In the late game, you will achieve a lot of health points thanks to
Belerick’spassive. You will also be tanky making the enemy to avoid you as your passive and build will passively damage them.
- The only heroes that can take your down are mages with a high burst.
- Zilong: Zilong is easily countered by
Belerick. When Zilong uses his ultimate skill, his attack speed will increase by a lot. If Zilong dares to attack Belerickalone he will surely die.
- Roger: Roger is quite similar to Zilong. When Roger is transformed into a werewolf he has an ability that could use to buff his attack speed. Once again if he tries to attack
Belerickalone he will die.
- Miya: whenever Miya casts a basic attack her attack speed will increase. Although she can’t find
Belerickalone or she might end up dead as well.
Heroes that counter Belerick
As said before
- Gord: Gord’s ultimate ability is a good counter to
Belerick. If you are alone becareful and take a good distance from Gord.
- Aurora: Aurora is potentially a very dangerous hero for
Belerickhas her ultimate ability deals a very significant amount of damage.
- Harley: Harley’s ultimate ability is a very fatal ability as the more you receive damage from him while being under the effect of his ultimate the more damage you will receive once the effect of his ultimate ends.
Heroes that make a perfect combination with Belerick
- Estes: When you are about to throw yourself in battle it would be nice be healed while slashing your enemies. Although Estes to back you up should run up a good defensive build to stay close to you.