Diggie is a support hero, he does not provide healing to your team mates. But has a great kit for slowing, damaging enemies and provide control crowd immunity to your allies.
Passive: Young Again.
Time will reverse after death and Diggie will become an egg,
When you die with Diggie, you will be transformed into a little egg that won’t be able to be targeted by enemies. This is certainly a useful passive as you can roam through the map and spot enemies. Very useful in endgame as you can spot if the enemy is killing the lord or if they are
Time Bomb: 8 seconds cooldown and 70 mana cost.
Throws an alarm clock at the targeted direction, it will explode after a set amount of time dealing 300/360/420/480/540/600 points of <C1magical power damage> in an area and stunning for 1.2s, damage scales with tick time (during ticking, tap again to immediately detonate the bomb, if the bomb is detonated before 2s, it will only slow instead of stun).
With this skill, Diggie will throw a bomb that will detonate after 2 seconds. You can decide to detonate the bomb even instantly, but mind that if you detonate the bomb before two seconds you will apply only a slow effect while if it explodes after 2 seconds it will stun the enemy for 1.2 seconds.
Reverse Time: 15 seconds cooldown and 90 mana cost.
Lock onto the target dealing 10 points of magical damage and slowing, after 3s the target will be pulled back into the set location and dealt 150/200/250/300/350/400 points of magical damage and slowed. If the enemy gets too far away, they will immediately be pulled into the set location and be damaged.
Great ability to stop enemies running away. With this ability, you can target an enemy. When the enemy gets hit by this skill a round circle will appear around him. If he tries to run away from the circle he will get pulled back.
Time Journey: 60 seconds cooldown and 130 mana cost.
For 2.5s surrounding allies will be immune to crowd control. During the casting, surrounding allies will be granted a shield, lasts 5s.
This is why Diggie is special. This ultimate skill grants crowd control immunity for 2.5 seconds and even
Best Battle Spells for Diggie
Best Emblem Set for Diggie
Best Gear Build for Diggie
- Athena Shield: Every 30 seconds you will get an absorbing shield that will keep growing as the match goes on maxing out at 1150 health points.
- Wizard Boots: Nothing much to say about these boots they increase your movement speed and reduces the cooldown on your skills by 10%.
- Dominance Ice: A great item for your build that will decrease the cooldown of your abilities by 10%. As well it lowers the movement and attack speed of enemies that are close to Estes. It is essential as it provides some good defensive stats that will give you the opportunity to stay more in the frontline.
- Courage Bulwark: Reduces the cooldown on your skills by 10%. This item will help you in providing more support to your teammates. Courage Bulwark is a perfect choice to support your team as it will provide them with a buff on their attack and defense power. There is as well a buff that can be activated with Courage Bulwark that will grant an extra 20% on physical damage, magic damage and it will increase every team member movement speed by 30% for 3 seconds
. IceQueen Wand: This item increases your movement speed. This item will certainly be useful for the fact that it’s passive will ulteriorly slow the enemy if they get hit by your skills. Goes in great combo with your first ability.
- Immortality: People overrate the utility of Immortality. For a classic player is a good choice as it will give you a second choice in
battleto do your best or to run away from your enemy. As well remember this item gives you a good amount of health points and magical defense.
Tips and Tricks on How to Play Diggie
- Diggie is a fragile support hero so be careful
onbeing on the frontline. Make always sure that there is a tank that can block the damage for you.
- You don’t have a specific partner to be combined with. But always have a look at the minimap to check where there are enemies missing as probably they want to gank someone.
- Diggie is useless if your teammates do not listen to you.
- Use your crowd control abilities to neutralize any attack on your teammates.
a supportwith Diggie is not an easy life. In case your team does not have a tank you will most likely need to tank the enemy damage for your team.
- When a team fight is taking place, always be aware of assassins or fighters that might want to slay your marksmen or mage.
- Always use your ultimate wisely. Don’t use your ultimate when running off from a fight. It is smarter to cast it during a team fight.
- Never split from your allies. Your job is to keep safe your allies, so there is no need for you to go around the map by yourself. My advice is that you can split only if the enemy is pushing on a lane and no one of your allies it going there to defend it.
- In case you find yourself with low health points you won’t be of any help for your team.
- Increase your first ability as soon as possible as that is your main damage skill.
- It takes 4 seconds for your first ability to detonate and deal full damage. In case the enemy tries to run away from it cast your second ability that will drag them back.
- If you throw your first ability in a bush it will reveal if any enemy it’s hiding in it.
- In case enemies try to dive in into your tower’s range to kill your allies, activate your ultimate skill to provide a small shield and immunity to crowd control abilities.
- When you’re dead try to scout the map and check bushes near your allies. As more likely an enemy would be hiding there waiting for a chance.
- When you are still in an egg form try always to follow enemies that are low on health points so they won’t be able to regenerate and recall back to their base.
- When you are about to resurrect avoid being near an enemy as there is the chance of him killing you again.
Heroes that Diggie counters
- Akai: Akai’s ultimate is pretty dangerous as it can break the formation of your teammate. Forcing you and your allies to split off. But with your ultimate ability, you can avoid being pushed away from him!
- Ruby: Ruby is a control crowd machine. She can grab enemies from a far distance and then keep them near her for at least 4 seconds giving the chance for her allies to deal damage. Use your ultimate skill as soon as you see 2 or more allies that get grabbed by her.
- Johnson: Johnson is quite annoying as Akai for the fact that you can’t really predict from where he will come from with his ultimate skill. You have to time your reflex and use your ultimate skill before he can hit your allies.
Heroes that counter Diggie
- Lancelot: Lancelot is an assassin. While he uses his skills he won’t be targetable making it hard for you to stun him. The difference between Lancelot and other assassins is that he does not have a single skill that stuns the enemy. He relies on pure damage.
- Lesley: Lesley is a quite known hero for the fact that if she crits she deals a lot of damage. Lesley has an ability where she will become immune to any damage or control crowd ability for few seconds.
- Alice: Always be careful with this hero. She can cast a small ball in any direction and teleport to it. Her ultimate skill drains a lot of health points from enemies that will be converted into healing for her. In a matchup against her, you will be useless.
Heroes that make a perfect combination with Diggie
- Tigreal: He can keep enemies stunned for few seconds giving you the chance to use your abilities to stun them again and deal damage.
- Vexana: She is quite fragile, there is no way she can win a fight against a fighter or an assassin by herself. But with your support you can make her life easier.