Hilda is a very mobile tank/fighter hero. Well know for the fact that she is quite fast and she is able to regenerate health points quickly when she enters in a bush.
Blessing of Wilderness: Passive
Hilda’s HP regen speed increases when she’s in the bush. Entering the bush will give her a shield that absorbs an amount of damage equal to 10% of her max HP, lasting 5 sec. This effect can only be triggered every 10 sec. When Hilda’s HP drops lower than 30%, she can obtain a great HP regen ability. This effect can only be triggered every 120 sec.
This passive gives a high sustain to Hilda. Whenever your low on health points just jump in a bush to quickly generate a shield. Very useful to ambush or to bait enemies.
Combat Ritual: 10 seconds cooldown and 0 mana cost
Activates the great sword’s rune power, increasing Hilda’s own movement speed by 60% for 3s. Additionally will increase the damage dealt in next basic attack by 200/230/260/290/320/350 pts of physical damage to target and slows it down. The enemy behind the target will receive 120/138/156/174/192/210 pts of physical damage.
Great ability to chase or escape from enemies. This skill as a close/medium range and once you hit the enemy they will be slowed down. Goes in great combo with Rapid Boots as it will greatly increase your movespeed by a lot.
Art of Hunting: 11 seconds cooldown and 0 mana cost
Locks onto one enemy target for pursuit, skill can be released 3 times maximum, the 2nd attack will deal damage to target’s surroundings, the 3rd attack will knock back target and surrounding enemies temporarily, each time dealing 120/150/180/210/240/270 pts of physical damage.
Useful skill to lock unto an enemy. It has a close/medium range and you can use this skill 3 times consecutively. At the third hit this skill will knock the opponent.
Power of Wilderness: 35 seconds cooldown and 0 mana cost
Hilda jumps toward the target and slashes powerfully, dealing 700/800/900 pts of physical damage to the target and temporarily stuns the target, at the same time dealing 420/480/540 pts of physical damage to enemy units surrounding the target. Each kill or or assist will increase the Power of Wildness, and increase the skill\’s physical damage by 40/60/80 pts, up to 10/10/10 layers maximum. Once the maximum layer is reached, damage to enemies will further increase by 80/120/160 pts.
This is Hilda’s ultimate skill for every kill or assist you can land with Hilda it will increase the power of this skill. This effect can last up to 10 times, once it’s fully enhance you will literally destroy the enemies hero.
Best Battle Spells for Hilda
Best Emblem Set for Hilda
Best Gear Build for Hilda
- Bloodlust Axe: Hilda does a good amount of damage by his own already. With Bloodlust Axe you will recover health points while attacking and you will deal much more damage.
- Rapid Boots: It is highly suggest to use Rapid Boots with Hilda. It goes in great combo with Hilda’s first ability your will be able to roam through the maps quickly.
- Athena’s Shield: Every 30 seconds you will get an absorbing shield that will keep growing as the match goes on maxing out at 1150 health points. This shield goes in great combo with your passive and the item in your build called Oracle.
- Cursed Helmet: As you will be often very close to the enemy. Cursed Helmet is your best choice as it will damage your opponents every second and you will deal 50% extra damage on minions totally useful in clearing waves of minions quickly.
- Oracle: Good item to have in your build as it will decrease the cooldown of your skills and will boost your shield absorption and health points regeneration rate by a 25%. The bonus effect of the shield absorption and health regeneration rate goes in great combo with Hilda’s passive.
- Brute Force Breastplate: The passive of this item will get triggered if you get attacked by a basic attack or a skill. When the passive gets triggered it will increase your movement speed by a 3% and your physical and magical defense by a 4% this effect can stack up to 5 times and it lasts for 4 seconds. This means that you could potentially increase your physical and magical defense by a 20% for 4 seconds just by staying on the frontline!
Tips and Trick on How to Play Hilda
- Max your first skill as soon as possible as it will decrease the cooldown and will apply more damage if enemies get caught by it.
- Your targets will be squishy enemies such as mages, marksmen or assassins. Make sure to land your ultimate as at end game it will deal a significative amount of damage.
- Your second ability has a longer range than your basic attacks. Use it to lock and stick to the enemy.
- Try to get 10 assists/kill as soon as possible as it will boost the damage of your ultimate skill by a lot.
- Try to bait an enemy to fight you in a bush so you can easily continue to regenerate a shield every 10 seconds.
- Use your first ability to chase enemies or to run away from them.
- Always roam though lanes and always remember to refresh your shield generation by using bushes.
- Your ultimate will stun only one enemy but also other nearby enemies will receive 60% of the damage of your ultimate.
Heroes that Hilda counters
- Alucard: Alucard has the same ability to lock unto a enemy and keep jumping on him. In a 1 vs 1 with Alucard you should still bait him to fight in bushes as if he has a high life steal build it will be a tough match up.
- Layla: Layla has no escape abilities. As well she is pretty slow compared to Hilda.
- Freya: Freya is a fighter at early/mid game she is squishy and her damage outpot will be low. But be careful at end game as if she has the right build she will be dangerous for your team.
Heroes that counter Hilda
- Jawhead: Jawhead is a fighter that can stun you and throw you to his team mates. Be careful on not staying too close to him.
- Uranus: Uranus is a tank that has the skill set to decrease your attack power and movement speed. Fighting him on a 1 vs 1 it is not a good idea as the more basic attacks he will receive the more health point he will regenerate.
Heroes that make a perfect combination with Hilda
- Estes: When you are about to throw yourself in battle it would be nice to be healed while slashing your enemies. Although Estes to back you up should run up a good defensive build to stay close to you. Estes could help you in fulfilling better your role as a tank.
- Angela: Angela’s ultimate provides a shield to her selected allied target. Most likely she will choose you, so don’t be scared to stay in the frontline once she casts her ultimate ability on you. Goes in great combo with your passive, oracle and athena’s shield.
Last Updated on