Rafaela is a support hero, she can heal her allies and also increase their movement speed.
Passive: Sacrificial Spirit
Upon death, Rafaela becomes a spirit that can move. but is unable to use her skills. For 4 seconds, Rafaela can continue to regenerate 920 – 2600 points of HP for her nearby allies, while increasing their movement speed. After 4 seconds, Rafaela deals 500 – 1200 points of True Damage to nearby enemies. (Regeneration and damage increases with skill level).
Certainly, a useful skill that will heal nearby allies and to kill enemies that are low on health points. That doesn’t mean that you have to adopt a suicidal game style!
Light of Retribution: 4 seconds and 70 mana cost.
Rafaela uses the power of Holy Light to deal 255(+120% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to three nearest enemies, revealing those enemy units for a short period of time, and reducing their movement speed by 60% for 1.5 seconds. If this skill hits the same target within 5 seconds then the damage of this skill will increase by 10%. Stacks up to 5 times.
A noteworthy skill that slows the enemy movement speed giving a chance to your allies to finish off opponents. With this ability, you can poke enemies that are hiding in bushes or even more you can reveal the position of enemies that have hiding skills such as Natalia, Lesley or Miya. The damage of this ability increases if you can hit an enemy with this ability within 5 seconds the damage of this ability will increase by 10%. Furthermore, this effect can stack up to 5 times.
Holy Healing: 10 seconds cooldown and 100 mana cost.
Rafaela summons Holy Light to regenerate 370(+50% Total Magic Power) HP for herself and the most-injured nearby ally. Regenerates 90(+25% Total Magic Power) HP for the other nearby allied heroes. Within the following
This is Rafaela’s main healing skill. It does not heal a lot of health points as Estes. But when this skill is being used your and nearby allies movement speed will be increased by 50% for one second. Great way to avoid ambushes or to chase enemies. I suggest to level up this skill as soon as possible so that you can reduce its cooldown.
Holy Baptism: 42 seconds cooldown and 150 mana cost.
Rafaela uses the power of Holy Light to punish enemies in front of her, dealing 460(+120% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and stunning them for 1.5 seconds.
This skill is certainly useful for team fights and enemies chases. This ultimate skill will stun the enemy for 1.5 seconds giving the chance to your allies to kill targets pretty easily. Even more, your ultimate skill can be used to stun enemies near turrets or just to simply giving you a chance to escape. Just remember to use your first ability after you used your ultimate as it will slow furthermore your enemies.
Best Battle Spells for Rafaela
Best Emblem Set for Rafaela
Best Build Gear for Rafaela
- Wizard Boots: Being
a supportyou have to make gold in any possible way. Wizard Boots rewards you with 80 extra gold for every assist you can land. You can exchange these boots later on for Wizard Shoes if you need to reduce more again the cooldown on your skills. Or even moreyou can exchange them with Rapid Boots to increase further moreyour movement speed.
- Enchanted Talisman: With this item, you will never have to worry about running out of mana. For the reason that it regenerates 10% of your total mana every 10 seconds. Above all, it will decrease your cooldown on your skills by 20%.
- Fleeing Time: Reduces the cooldown by 15%. This is the best item to decrease the cooldown of your ultimate skill. The passive of this item will instantly reduce the cooldown of your ultimate by 35% if you can land an elimination or assist.
- Ice Queen Wand: Increases furthermore your movement speed. This item will certainly be useful for the fact that it’s passive will ulteriorly slow the enemy if they get hit by your skills. Goes in great combo with your first ability, as a result, your enemy will be moving like a zombie!
- Courage Bulwark: Reduces the cooldown of your skills by 10%. This item will help you in providing more support to your teammates. Courage Bulwark is a perfect choice to support your team as it will provide them with a buff on their attack and defense power. There is as well a buff that can be activated with Courage Bulwark that will grant an extra 20% on physical damage, magic damage and it will increase every team member movement speed by a 30%.
- Dominance Ice: A good item for your build that will decrease the cooldown of your abilities by 10%. As well it lowers the movement and attack speed of enemies that are close to Rafaela. As well it provides some good defensive stats.
Tips and Tricks on How to Play Rafaela
- You are a support hero so don’t stay alone. Rafaela is pretty weak against burst damage heroes and heroes that can keep a fight at a close range. Feeding the enemy is the last thing you want to do right? That does not mean that you should allow enemies pushing!
Farmwhere ever you can but always mind of not pushing deeply and also mind the position of your allies on the minimap.
- In case you are left in a lane alone, try to bait the enemy to attack you under your turret. Using your ultimate and then your first skill will make it easy to get that kill
teamfights try always to stay at a safe distance. You must stay alive to keep damaging enemies and heal your allies.
- Always remember to use your second ability to decrease or increase gaps between you and your allies.
- At early game try to be as aggressive as possible. Use your first ability to poke the enemy as it has a ridiculously large area of effect.
- If your ally gets caught in an ambush use your second ability to heal him and boost his movement speed.
- Be always there when a fight is occuring. Your support is of vital importance.
- People often prefere using Estes instead of Rafaela. But it totally depends on what your team needs. Estes has a lot of healing and only a slow effect ability, while Rafaela’s kit provides a small amount of heals, slow effect ability, a boost in movement speed and a short stun.
Heroes that Rafaela counters
- Natalia: Natalia is a hero that can go invisible. When ever an exclamation point appears above your character head, use your first ability to instantly reveal her position.
- Hilda: Hilda is a tank/fighter that hides most of the time in bushes. She does that because she generates a shield when she hides in a bush. Use your first ability again if you feel that she might be hiding nearby.
Heroes that counter Rafaela
- Lesley: Lesley is a marksman. She can attack from a very long distance while dealing a good amount of damage with a single hit. There is no point on fighting her alone as she will probably shred you.
- Alice: Alice is a hero that never dies in team fights. Her ultimate skill drains a lot of health points from the enemy that gets converted into health point for her.
- Helcurt: Helcurt is an assassin. When you have an Helcurt against you never roam on lanes by yourself. This hero is well known for the fact that he can quickly burst squishy enemies down without giving them the chance to fight back.
Heroes that make a perfect combination with Rafaela
- Hylos: Hylos is a tank. He can tank a lot of damage and as well help you in keeping enemies busy so that you are able to stun them with your ultimate skill.
- Lolita: Lolita’s ultimate has a large area of effect. If an enemy gets caught by this ultimate you can easily jump in and stun/slow enemies that are under the area of Lolita’s ultimate.
- Aurora: Aurora has the ability to freeze the enemy for a few seconds. You can easily stun the enemy again and then slow them giving a opening chance for your allies to finish them off.
Last Updated on