Death Note is definitely a show that was very impactful when it was first created, no matter how you look at it. In fact, it is so obvious that even those who have not watched it would see it. These quotes also possess an unmatched depth that doesn’t compare to the ones from other psychological shows.
Death Note stands out for its plot and the many quotes it produced thanks to its protagonist who is a high schooler but has a side character who is almost as popular as the main character. Monologues and exchanges in the series are known not just for being dramatic, but also really compelling. Each individual arc is enhanced by the characters being so well developed.
Death Note, despite its grim mystery, has for years been hailed as one of the greatest manga/anime franchises in history. We will be going over some of the most iconic quotes from the series which define the voices of the characters in the show. These quotes also possess an unmatched depth that doesn’t compare to the ones from other psychological shows. Having said that, I’d like to share with you these 23 Death Note Quotes that I find so iconic. This will bring back memories.
- Death Note Quotes
- Light Yagami Death Note Quotes
- 1. I’ve Never Been So Humiliated In My Entire Life.
- 2. I’m Ridding The World Of Evil And Creating A Utopia. No Matter How Much Time I Have, It Won’t Be Enough.
- 3. I Am Righteous! I’m The Hero Who’s Liberating People From Fear. I’m The Savior Who’s Going To Be Like A God Of This Perfect New World!
- 4. I’ll Make You Trust Me. And When You’ve Told Me Everything I Need To Know, I’ll Kill You.
- 5. I’ve Never Once Considered Finding That Notebook And Gaining This Power A Misfortune. In Fact, It’s Made Me Happier Than I’ve Ever Been.
- L Lawliet Death Note Quotes
- 1. Whatever the reason may be, murder is always wrong.
- 2. Being alone is better than being with the wrong person.
- 3. There is no heaven or hell. No matter what you do while you’re alive, everybody goes to the same place once you die. Death is Equal.
- 4. Learn to treasure your life because unfortunately, it can be taken away from you anytime.
- 5. No matter how gifted you are… You, alone, cannot change the world.
- Ryuk Death Note Quotes
- 1. Well, it was good while it lasted. We killed some boredom, didn’t we? We did some various and interesting things.
- 2. The human world is a boring place with boring people doing boring things.
- 3. You Thought I Chose You? ‘Cuz You’re So Smart Or Something? It Just Happened To Land Somewhere Around Here And You Just Happened To Pick It Up.
- 4. Humans are so… interesting.
- 5. Give Me Half Of Your Remaining Lifetime, And You Can Have A Shinigami’s Eyes.
- Near Death Note Quotes
- 1. I put faith in my own convictions as to what I believe is right, and consider them to be righteous.
- 2. If you can’t beat the game, if you can’t solve the puzzle, you’re nothing but a loser.
- 3. For me and Mello, L has been the only person we adore, and the only person who deserves our respect.
- 4. I’m pleased to meet you at last, L Number Two.
- 5. People in supervising positions in investigation are supposed to give too much of their opinion, and if they are wrong, all it would take is an apology.
- Misa Amane Death Note Quotes
- 1. To Defeat Evil There Must Be Sacrifices.
- 2. I’ll Work Hard To Make You Love Me.
- 3. I Hate Evil And Love Justice. I Do Not Consider The Police As My Enemies, But My Allies Against Evil.