Battle Points (also called BP) are the in-game currency of PUBG Mobile. There are different ways you can earn battle points such as completing matches, missions and etc. With your battle points earned you can purchase various goods.
Ways you can earn Battle Points (BP) in PUBG Mobile
Completing and Winning Matches
You can earn battle points by winning matches and elimination opponents. The more you can kill the more will be the battle points you will receive. But there are other factors you might need to consider while a match. When it comes to earning battle points in PUBG mobile you will be also judged by your performance in
- Kills: The more players you kill the more battle points you’ll get.
- Rank: For how long you have survived a match.
- Damage: How much damage you have applied to various opponents.
Depending on which game mode you’re playing, the amount of battle points earned will change.
- Solo: 800 Battle Points
- Duo: 400 Battle Points
- Squad: 200 Battle Points
Daily Log-in Rewards
You can earn extra battle points by just simply logging everyday into the game. The log-in reward resets at midnight UTC’s timezone. Make sure you log in every day! The daily log-in rewards gives free battle points but as well few clothing skins.
Battle points can also be earned through daily missions and challenges. This is an innovative way to incentive a player to keep playing and do something else rather than the usual stuff.
When you’re completing
Events in PUBG Mobile
Often there are events that
Receive Battle Points from your Friends
You can send battle points to up to five friends every day. That means you can easily earn 250 battle points easily every single day using this feature. Make sure that both you and your friend are sending back the gift!
Earn BP by connecting your Social Network Accounts
By connecting social accounts from Facebook, Google Play, Game Center and Twitter you can earn a total sum of 2000 battle points. In case you don’t want to use your main social account profile. You can even create a new social account profile and connect it to the game.
Royale Elite Pass
You can earn extra battle points by buying a Royale Pass. Can you get the Royale Pass for free?
How to Use & Spend your Battle Points in PUBG Mobile
- Changing gender or appearance: One of the ways to spend battle points is changing your gender and appearance. Depending on what you’re modifying the price will differ or you can easily reset your character’s appearance for 3000 battle points.
- Purchase Soldier’s Crate: You can buy using your battle points the Soldier’s Crate from the shop. This crate contains random outfits for your character. You have to pay attention to the fact that every time you open the crate the price will increase. If you are a hardcore player that gets a lot of wins and battle points i would buy all the crates. The price of the crates reset every week. Here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st Purchase: 700 BP
- 2nd Purchase: 1400 BP
- 3rd Purchase: 2800 BP
- 4th Purchase: 4200 BP
- 5th Purchase: 5600 BP
- 6th Purchase: 7000 BP