As someone who’s a HUGE “Land of the Lustrous” fan, I wanted to see how many others knew as much about the anime as I do. Please enjoy! 😀
Why can’t Cinnabar live among the other gems?
- They prefer it that way
- They were banished by Sensei
- Their body emits poison
- They just don’t get along with everyone else
After being digested by a snail, what exactly happened to Phos’s body?
- They became a slug
- It returned to the ocean
- It became part of the shell
- They died
Who does Diamond envy and why?
- Phos; they were turned into a slug and able to live freely
- Euclase; they were great at calculations and weren’t required to fight
- Bortz; they’re extremely strong and didn’t allow Diamond to fight
- All of the above
Why wasn’t Phos able to get help after Antarcticite’s kidnapping?
- They were too far from the school to get Sensei’s help
- They were stuck on the moon
- They were threatened by the Lunarians
- The other gems were in hibernation
Which numbers did the twin Amethysts refer to themselves as?
- 54 and 23
- 54 and 33
- 84 and 43
- 84 and 33
What saved Phos from getting kidnapped in episode 8?
- Antarcticite fought off the Lunarians
- They were protected by the alloy
- Sensei saved them
- The Lunarians spared them
Why can’t Alexandrite see the Lunarians?
- It brings back bad memories
- They just aren’t allowed to by Sensei’s orders
- They turn into “Red Alex” and faint
- They’re blind
What was Phos’s main objective in the beginning of Season 1?
- Finishing the encyclopedia
- Finding a way to join the fight
- Changing themselves
- Finding a job for Cinnabar
Who was the mysterious gem that Rutile tried to put back together?
- Pink Topaz
- Ghost Quartz
What made Phos start to distrust Sensei?
- He lied to the gems
- They caught him conspiring with the Lunarians
- Cinnabar informed them of his supposed “relationship” with the Lunarians
- Sensei knew the name of a Lunarian that entered the school
Who is the oldest of the gems (besides Sensei)?
- Yellow Diamond